Making an Impact
Numerous examples exist nationwide of Broad Center graduates creating public school systems that support students, teachers, parents and entire communities.
- Educational Excellence: Raising student achievement for students of all backgrounds
Students of all backgrounds are outpacing their peers in other systems because world-class standards and best practices in teaching, learning, operations and management are in place.
- Efficient: Ensuring adequate resources reach the classroom
Adequate funding, resources and materials are efficiently reaching the classroom.
- Empowered Employees: Empowering talented teachers, principals and administrators
Talented individuals are attracted into public school classrooms and school systems where they are:
- Honored, rewarded and provided career advancement opportunities
- Positioned to continuously improve based on confident, data-driven decision making
- Given the time, feedback, training, tools, freedom and support—such as real-time, individualized student information—they need to help identify creative and flexible instructional strategies that meet the needs of each and every student
- Responsible for helping all students make reasonable academic gains
- Engaged: Engaging caring adults in the success of their schools
Parents, teachers, unions, community leaders, philanthropies and businesses are engaging as collaborators in the effort to dramatically improve their public schools.
- Empowered Families: Offering parents and students choices and innovations
Urban parents and students of all backgrounds are empowered with quality public school options, including innovative learning models that meet modern student needs.