The Broad Residency 2010-2012
In my heart, I am a dreamer who wants to leave the world better that I found it. Broad provides me the opportunity to make a difference via improving public education and leverage my professional skill set. I was blessed to receive a quality public education within the Detroit Public School system. Several of my friends, neighbors, and relatives did not have the same opportunity. Education has shaped my life path and I would like to create a system that affords others the same preparation and access to life's options.
Jamal Jenkins served as Manager for Evaluation & Compensation, Division of IT at Hillsborough County Public Schools during The Broad Residency.
- Current Title
- Assistant General Manager, Distribution Center
- Current Organization
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- B.S., West Point, American Legal System
- M.B.A., University of Michigan, Ross School of Business, Organizational Strategy/Operations
- Resident Functional Area
- Information Technology/Systems
- Resident Organization
- Hillsborough County Public Schools
- Resident Title
- Manager for Evaluation and Compensation, Division of Information Technology
- Previous Functional Area
- Human Capital
- Previous Organization
- Independent Consultant