The Broad Residency 2018-2020
For millions of students and families across America, education is the ultimate beacon of hope. Exposure to multiple levels of the education system has given me a unique understanding of the deep complexities and inequities that prevent many students from escaping the cycle of poverty. I believe there is no greater work than ensuring that ALL students are on a path to a prosperous and fulfilling future.
Shannon Doody is director of strategic school support at Tulsa Public Schools, developing an operational strategy for effective central office communication and support to school leaders. Before joining The Broad Residency, Shannon was director of education workforce partnerships at Indiana’s Center for Excellence in Leadership of Learning where she brought together cross-sector leaders to design Pk-16 career pathways systems at the state, regional and school level. She earned a bachelor’s degree in psychology with a minor in Spanish from Southern Illinois University Edwardsville and a master’s degree in clinical psychology and school counseling from Ball State University.
- B.A., Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville, Psychology
- M.A., Ball State University, School Counseling and Clinical Psychology
- Resident Functional Area
- General Management/Strategy
- Resident Organization
- Tulsa Public Schools
- Resident Title
- Director of Strategic School Support
- Previous Functional Area
- External Relations/Marketing/Communications
- Previous Organization
- University of Indianapolis - Center of Excellence in Leadership of Learning