Next week, The Broad Residency will welcome a new group of management professionals, eager to apply their skills and knowledge to career opportunities within our public school systems.
Over the years, we’ve had hundreds of Residents participate in our program to develop their leadership while also making a lasting impact on future generations.
In addition to The Broad Residency, which starts accepting resume submission for our next cohort on August 15th, there are also other great organizations providing leadership development focused on professionals in the education and social sectors. These fellow education organizations are great resources to building your leadership and developing a great network of peers.
In the end it’s all about continuous improvement and life-long learning! Here’s a list of some other organizations doing great work:
- Education Pioneers – http://educationpioneers.org
- Urban Schools Human Capital Academy – https://ushcacademy.org/
- Emerging Human Capital Leaders Initiative – https://www.educationpioneers.org/what-we-do/alumni-services/ehcli
- KIPP Leadership Design Fellowship – http://www.kipp.org/kipp-leadership-design-fellowship/
- School System Leaders Fellowship – https://sslfellowship.org/
- Strategic Data Project – www.gse.harvard.edu/sdp/
- EdFuel Peer Learning Communities – http://www.edfuel.org/how-we-work/peer-learning-communities/
- Aspiring Latino Leaders Fellowship – https://www.latinosforeducation.org/
- Surge – https://www.surgeinstitute.org/
- Education Leaders of Color – http://edloc.org/
- Future Chiefs – http://chiefsforchange.org/future-chiefs
- Pahara-Aspen Education Fellowship – http://pahara.org/our-work/pahara-aspen-education-fellowship/program-details/
- NextGen Fellowship – http://pahara.org/our-work/nextgen-fellowship/program-details/
- Charter Network Accelerator – https://www.achievementfirst.org/how-we-work/partnerships-programs/charter-network-accelerator
Do you know of a great educational leadership development organization or opportunity that we missed? Tweet us at @BroadCenter!